IndustryLaw Firm / Immigration
ProjectBranding & Website
The Immigration Group is a women-owned and operated law firm here in Nashville that serves as an expert guide on business immigration.
They came to Element 47 in need of a new site—as well as new branding—that reflected their bright and welcoming yet professional personality they bring to the industry.
We worked with them to develop a new visual brand, updated messaging, and a clean, uncluttered site that accurately captures who The Immigration Group is and how they serve foreign talent and corporations who are navigating the immigration process.
Since a change in leadership took place a few years back, The Immigration Group has been looking for a new visual identity that avoided the stuffiness of older, less colorful law firm identities.
Opening the Doors for the Workforce
- Climbing the corporate ladder
- Support their families with work and a livable income
- Understanding what the immigration process is like in a comprehensive way
- Contacting the team if they have any questions
- Familiarizing themselves with the team and their credentials
Website & Messaging
Immigration is already a complex legal process with many technical terms.
The Immigration Group aims to simplify this process with their clients. They needed messaging that would be easily accessible to their clients all around the world.
We worked alongside their managing attorney to rewrite the entire site in their brand voice and creates a much simpler, cleaner experience for all visitors.
- Custom modular page layouts to maximize flexibility
- Fresh messaging and branding
- Clean, uncluttered design