Element 47 is a growing marketing and web development agency based in the Nashville area, looking for a whip-smart marketing strategist.
Our work is fast-paced and consists of a mix of project-based and retainer-based work. This position will be involved in both of those pieces, creating and executing marketing strategies in collaboration with our internal team and clients.
We want Element 47 to be a great place to work! Happy employees make life better for everyone involved—colleagues, clients, and of course, themselves. Here are a few reasons why we think you’d like it here:
- We value life outside of the office. We rarely work more than 40 hours a week. We have fun while we do great work.
- You can wear a t-shirt to work. “Dress for your day,” as we say. If you’re working from home, you don’t have to wear pants, but we ask that you not stand up on Zoom calls.
- You’re good at what you do. And you want to get better. Every day we get to try new things and learn new things.
- We’re good at what we do. Check out our website to see for yourself. Each of us is working to master our craft. We want to be great and that means we have to learn something new every day.
- Create overarching marketing strategy for clients across a wide range of industries and budgets. Strategies typically cover a wide range of channels (website, email, digital ads, social, SEO, content, etc.).
- Build strategy decks and present to client
- Execute strategy (need proficiency in minimum of 2 marketing channels)
- Provide data-focused analysis and reporting to clients, using findings to shift tactics when needed
- Bring ideas to improve efficiency, expertise, and value for our clients
- Lead strategic discovery sessions and other client meetings/communications as needed
- Communicate with internal team to execute strategy efficiently and effectively
Skills & Qualifications
We’re very protective of our culture. We hire highly motivated, positive, easy-going people with excellent communication skills who can execute multiple projects simultaneously.
Our work requires collaboration—both as a team and with our clients. Sometimes we need to have tough—but respectful—conversations. Curiosity and good questions are appreciated and rewarded.
Those are boxes that everyone on our team checks. Here are the additional qualifications needed for this role:
- Creating and executing marketing strategies across multiple channels (website, content, email, digital ads, SEO, social, etc.)
- Working as part of a marketing team
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads, Google Search Console, WordPress, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Klaviyo are a plus
- Office 365 or other cloud-based file-sharing systems
Skills & Brain Wiring:
- Understand how clients’ business goals intersect with potential marketing channels/strategies/tactics
- Listen well, process quickly, and ask the right questions
- Use excellent oral and written communication to grow relationships and secure buy-in for executing strategy
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with competing time restraints
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
- Flexible work schedule (including hybrid of remote and in-office work)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA: Eligible for Simple IRA after six months of continuous employment and after the next onboarding window date (January 1 and July 1 of each year). Element 47 will match contributions up to 3% of your salary.
- Profit sharing: Each employee receives an equal share of 5% of profits from the previous month, paid in the subsequent month.
- Holiday break: We close down from Christmas to New Year’s to celebrate a year of good work.
How to Apply
Each time we hire, we wait until we find THE right person. Someone who has the right temperament to work in our well-defined culture that is based on accountability at every level. We—and our clients—wouldn’t have it any other way.
So spend some time on our website, learn how we think and what we do. Get to know us if you want us to get to know you.
Click below to take the first step in the application process. Want to get our attention? Make it painfully apparent that you’re the right person and that you want to work here, not just somewhere.