The team at Element 47 is happy to announce that we’re ready to find our next teammate. Yes, even with the highest unemployment rate since the Great Depression, we’re growing.
Please understand that we’re not quick to hire. We’ll only hire the ideal fit, period. Hard stop. We only hire people who have the right temperament to work in our very well-defined culture that is based on accountability at every level. We – and our clients – wouldn’t have it any other way. If you’re not up for the challenge, you’re not alone.
If you think you might be the next big thing at Element 47, we’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your resume, and a brief description of yourself. Yes, we read cover letters. Consider it your try-out for the big leagues. Good luck.
Social Media and Content Coordinator
Element 47 is seeking a Social and Content Coordinator to join our growing team. As a Social and Content Coordinator you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic social media efforts and creating written marketing content in support of client business strategies. This individual will understand how the various marketing channels support the overarching strategy and is comfortable communicating these efforts to clients. This role requires an individual who is part strategist, part tactician, and part creative, approaching their role with daily execution and long-term strategy top of mind.
- 2+ years of social media/marketing experience in an agency or similar environment, developing, implementing, and creating engaging social media and other content for clients
- BA or BS degree (coursework in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or advertising a plus)
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (grammar snobs preferred)
- Detail-oriented and comfortable meeting deadlines
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Create and schedule content for clients across all social media platforms
- Create written content including webpages, blog posts, etc.
- Implement basic SEO best practices
- Perform market research to support overall marketing strategy
- Identify content topics and opportunities for blogs and social media posts
- Communicate project/campaign updates with clients on a regular basis, including monthly reports
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to implement campaigns in a timely manner
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com.
Element 47’s core purpose is to connect and grow people with our good work in branding, marketing, and advertising.
The work we do:
- Enables our clients to thrive, thereby improving quality of life for business owners, their employees, and their customers
- Cultivates long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients
- Provides fulfilling careers for our team, spurring professional and personal growth